Navigating the Challenges of Elder Care: A Four-Step Approach to Creating a Comprehensive Caregiving Plan
Join us for an insightful workshop that will guide you through the complexities of elder care planning. Learn about the critical aspects of caregiving, including medical, legal, financial, and personal considerations, and how to create a plan that ensures comprehensive care for your loved one while managing the impact on your family.
What to Expect:
- Understanding Elder Care Challenges: Gain insight into the common issues faced in elder caregiving.
- Four Key Areas of Focus: Explore the critical aspects of caregiving: medical needs, legal documents, financial planning, and personal care considerations.
- Creating a Comprehensive Plan: Learn how to develop a caregiving plan that addresses all necessary elements.
- Managing Family Dynamics: Strategies for involving family members and distributing responsibilities.
- Professional Assistance: Guidance on when and how to seek professional help in caregiving.
This workshop is designed to provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to navigate elder care effectively, ensuring the well-being of both your loved one and your family.
About the Presenters:
This educational workshop will be presented by Kenneth Reese, MSFS, CPWA®, CFP®, CIMA®, CLU®, ChFC®, EA, Partner and Financial Advisor of Black Diamond Financial Solutions and instructor with the Money School, a program of the Delaware Community Reinvestment Action Council.
Kenneth graduated from Penn State University, focusing on finance and law, and has over ten years of wealth management experience. He is passionate about developing tax-centered financial planning strategies and is committed to lifelong learning and client empowerment.
This workshop is presented by The Money School. Log in demoneyschool.org to register and to view the full class listing.
Registration is requested and walk-ins are welcome, as space allows. To register by phone, call 302-298-3250.