The College Budget: Parents’ Roadmap to Not Overpaying for College
Discover a strategic approach to navigating college costs without compromising your financial future. This workshop, tailored for parents, breaks down the “Four Keys to Cutting College Costs,” offering crucial insights into smart college selection, understanding financial aid, and maximizing scholarships. Transform college planning from a financial burden into an informed investment in your child’s future.
What to Expect:
- Guidance on College Selection: Learn how to lead the college selection process effectively.
- Understanding Financial Aid: Gain clarity on financial aid, scholarships, and loans.
- Utilizing Net Price Calculators: Master the use of net price calculators for accurate cost estimates.
- Strategies to Minimize Debt: Explore ways to avoid excessive student loan debt.
- Empowered Decision Making: Equip yourself with knowledge to make informed choices about college funding.
Join us to gain the tools and confidence needed to navigate the complex world of college financing.
About the Presenters:
This educational workshop will be presented by Kenneth Reese, MSFS, CPWA®, CFP®, CIMA®, CLU®, ChFC®, EA, Partner and Financial Advisor of Black Diamond Financial Solutions and instructor with the Money School, a program of the Delaware Community Reinvestment Action Council.
Kenneth graduated from Penn State University, focusing on finance and law, and has over ten years of wealth management experience. He is passionate about developing tax-centered financial planning strategies and is committed to lifelong learning and client empowerment.
This workshop is presented by The Money School. Log in demoneyschool.org to register and to view the full class listing.
Registration is requested and walk-ins are welcome, as space allows. To register by phone, call 302-298-3250.